Tuesday 3 March 2009

Hey there!

Hi 'blog-readers',
My name is Holly Cassidy, I am the older daughter of Paul and Jacky.
The oldies have been in and out of this house like me loosing my temper with my younger sister Celia (which i might add is alot!). So they're back tonight only to head STRAIGHT back out the door tomorrow so i've got bored and decided to write to the blog as it's my first time and decided to give it a try. So last week i had three performances with the school production, Sweet Charity. on the wednesday, they were away, on the thursday, they came! on the friday they were away in... somewhere... saturday and sunday they were in, like, Italy or something and the came back on sunday evening then went again monday morning then came back tonight (tuesday) then tomorrow they're away AGAIN till thursday! We've been left with our schools and granny. Gosh! Anyway, to be fare on them, this is a one-off thing... and they've been warning us about this 'busy month' for ages! Last year, we all went to Australia!! It was soo fun! We met loads of relatives we hadn't even heard of, Celia got bitten by a Koala (and sucked by a leach...arrgggh), and sun burned...ouchy. But it was soo much fu!!! We went to this dolphin wild life resort place called Tangalooma... omg, if you ever go to Ozzy, GO THERE!!!! Well, i'm going to go and say good bye to my parents yet again till thursday... : ) Holly x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this great account of a musicians 'real life'. I look forward to seeing the quartet with Elvis Costello next month. I'm going to all to all the shows. It'll be interesting to see how, as ever with Elvis, they evolve.

    ReplyDelete